Thirty miles east of Ocean City, Maryland will place you smack in the middle of some of the hottest game fish action on the East Coast. White Marlin, Blue Marlin, Yellowfin, Bluefin and Big Eye Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin and a variety of BIG sharks including Mako, Tiger and Thresher await you in our offshore waters. The inshore waters abound with bluefish, sea bass and tautog while our bays offer a variety of rockfish, flounder and trout.
The Ocean City Fishing Center is located just minutes from the Ocean City Inlet and offers a multitude of services to both experienced and novice anglers.
- Marina with more than 160 Slips
- Largest Charter Fishing Fleet In Town
- Offshore & Inshore Fishing Tournaments
- Plenty of Dockside Parking
- Seasonal & Transient Slips Available
- Micky Fin's Dockside Bar & Grill
- Bait & Tackle Shop
- 35-Ton Travel Lift
- Professional Fish Cleaning Service
- Bay Bee Half Day Bay Fishing - The BAY BEE 4 Hour Bay trips $30/adult & 2 Hour Evening trips (Fri & Sat)
- Charter Fleet - Ocean City's Fishing Headquarters!!! Now taking reservations! (800) 322-3065
- 26th Annual Ocean City Tuna Tournament - UNDER ARMOUR Presents the 26th Annual Ocean City Tuna Tournament - July 12 - 14, 2013
- Micky Fins - Micky Fins - Happy Hour 3PM - 7PM, Open everyday at 11AM!!! - NEW menu, same GREAT views!!
- Seasonal Slips - 2013 Seasonal Slips Available up to 60'.
- Arts on the Dock - Arts on the Dock - Every Thursday night 4PM - 7PM. Beginning June 13th - August